Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I don't have to level to 84?

Really?

Cold posted this just recently passing on the information that the vendor recipes, previously only available on the Twilight Highlands vendors, are now available in all major cities.

This - All major cities will now have every type of profession trainer and their associated trade supply vendor - from the patch notes gave no indication that every type meant every type.

I know I should have expected this change and it will most certainly benefit me as I can roll out new craftables ahead of when I otherwise would have been able to but I've been greatly enjoying playing my alts up through the levels and the Twilight Highlands vendors were a nice endpoint to my efforts.

Of course if the new season PVP recipes are only available in the Highlands then there's still plenty of reasons to level.

: )

Stay liquid folks,


Mogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment