Monday, September 10, 2012

on whee

 
I winz wow!

That's right folks, all it took was paying a monthly fee since BC and then not paying it for two and a half months for Blizzard to give me a free week, and whilst I would have preferred a free week and a sparkle pony (as I now consider them delightfully retro) I decided to take my win and convert it to hard playtime! I WINZ!!!1!

Only guess what? I have no idea what to do and before I can do anything I have to learn a bunch of stuff about my toons in order to get them ready to play. I had to download the patch, reconfigure the install (apparently something that happens from time to time although I can't remember it happening ever before), update the addons and then finally get into game. Now I have to read up on all class changes and make a decision as to who gets the 85 to 90 gig. I find myself oddly drawn to my druid who was my second main and partially drawn to my lock who was third main.

Then there's starting at level 1. On this front I still have pally and shaman to go. I had thought that my next alt would be panda monk, closely followed by panda shaman so maybe pally?

Add to all this that after a few months off it felt strangely aimless to be back in game. I have other projects that I like to do now and I feel unwilling to commit to placing a large store of time back into this endevour but I know that if I'm to play it even casually on a higher level toon then a large chunk of time is what I'll need to put aside.

Some time ago now I left my warrior at 74. Perhaps now is the time to get back into tanking.

I'll have some more time tonight to muck around but do find myself bemused by this WoW ennui.

Stay liquid folks,


Mogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment