Thursday, September 27, 2012

what a mess!

Ollo folks!  This is Ennadee's Twirling Longbow - it's sleek and beautiful and due to the changes to dwarven racials it's just as good for this dwarf as a hand cannon (which is nice as that constant blam blam really starts to shit me after a while).


what a mess!

I wish I could say my keybinds were in such good order... I don't remember hunters having quite this amount of defensive abilities.  I'm not complaining but sheesh, finding a spot for everything is insane.  I've reached the opinion that deconstructing everything now is the way to go - hence the above.  I'm going to have to get a pen and paper...

Closing this post, Syltaryn asked if I screen-shotted the choppa craziness from launch day - sure did!

Stay liquid folks,


Mogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment