Tuesday, September 25, 2012

working as intended

Ha ha! Patch day...

Syltaryn warned me against it and yet off I went anyway. Frostmourne was locked so after queuing for over 3 hours I was in.

Got on my hunter, Sidetrack, and checked spec (my MM was intact - not BM which I intend to get back into but I knew the MM buttons so I stayed with it for the moment) got my glyphs lined up, took levelling/PVP oriented talents and specced my fiery dog, Sideburns, as ferocity. The I caught a plane to Pandaria!

... alone with the rest of the server...

Potentially the first bombing-run quest is working as intended but with a million button presses all happening at the same time it got not pretty real quick. I had to off 60 horde and 8 something somethings which I managed by firing for targets waaay off in the distance (as the close ones were mown down in a Alliance rocket frenzy) but once we got to the boat at the end of the run there was a strange DNA-like strand of players in copters floating eerily whilst overlapping each other and all firing madly as they tried to break out of the loop.

Few made it. I was not one of them.

/1 in the zone was mad with everyone talking to each other and...

Sidetrack: anything you typed turned up four times!
Sidetrack: anything you typed turned up four times!
Sidetrack: anything you typed turned up four times!
Sidetrack: that's right, anything you typed turned up four times!

The nerdrage and threats towards Blizzard flowed freely which was most amusing.

Hopped out of my copter and got out of the zone and logged.

I won't be back on until tomorrow night when I'll spend some time respeccing to BM and getting my dino out again - woohoo!

Stay liquid folks,


Mogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment